CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT
CNA Course Highlights
- Over 20 lectures and 160 hours of content!
- Hands-on Training Included.
- Learn how to be the best CNA from a professional nurse.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced skills techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners, with provided CNA skills videos.
- Course content designed by considering the current CNA curriculum and latest technology on the CNA job market.
- Practical assignments and quizzes at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Our Nursing Assistant Training Program prepares you to enter the exciting and growing medical field as a health care worker in settings such as hospitals, doctor’s offices, nursing homes, and agencies.
CNA CLASS in Los Angeles-Start a new and rewarding career as a Certified Nurse Assistant! Our Nursing Assistant Training Program prepares you to enter the exciting and growing medical field as a health care worker in settings such as hospitals, doctor’s offices, nursing homes, and agencies. Our CNA Certification Training Program is approved by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and prepares you for the State Exam
CNA class taught by our experienced instructors. Caring staff will ensure that you receive all the training necessary to receive your CNA Certification. Once you receive your CNA Certification, Zero Max Career Institute will provide you with personal job placement assistance.
What Can I Expect to Earn As A Certified Nurse Assistant?
After completing the CNA class and passing the CNA examination, CNA salaries can range from $22,535 to $37,361, or a mean hourly rate $14.01, according to the California Employment Development Department, depending on experience, prior education, location and other factors (up to $17 – $19/hr).
- Age 16 or older (Can be as young as 15 years old as long as at the time of completion of training you turn 16 years old).
- Live Scan for DOJ; Criminal Background Check
- Proof of a negative TB (Tuberculosis) Skin Test or negative chest x-ray administered within three months prior to the class
- Physical Examination
Class tips & info
- 160 hrs
Our CNA Class is 60 hr classroom and 100 hr externship program.
- CLASSROOM HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 2.30 pm, 2 weeks
- CLINICAL HOURS: 8 am – 4.30 pm, 3 weeks
- Liability insurance
- Clinical externship
- Attend classes on time
What to bring
- Bring the books provided by our school to every class
- Bring a notebook (pen, pencil) as you will take a lecture note for all our classes.
- Body systems—this includes each system’s structure and function, normal changes of aging, how the nursing assistant can help with normal aging changes, observing and reporting, and common diseases and care guidelines
- Issues relating to Residents’ Rights emphasized throughout in special instructions
- New information on person-centered care and culture change
- Up-to-date, comprehensive material on infection prevention
- Many new website resources throughout and a comprehensive community resources box
- More information on mental illness
- A skill for emptying the catheter drainage bag
- The nutrition information on MyPlate, special diets, and feeding techniques
- Current information on legal issues, such as HIPAA
- Procedures, common abbreviations, and Medical Terminology
- Expected professional behavior
- Effective teamwork skills
- No high school diploma is needed.
- No entrance exam.
Time spend at labs
- 100 hrs
CDPH, LFS, NHA, NCCT
- JUNE 30th – FULL
- JULY 27th, 2020 4 weeks and 3 days, MON-FRI – OPEN | ENROLL NOW
- Classroom Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 2.30 pm, 2 weeks
- Clinical Training Hours: 8 am – 4.30 pm, 2 weeks and 3 days
WE ALSO OFFER:
- 40 hr HOME HEALTH AID (HHA) Program
- 48 hr Continue Education Units (CEU)f or CNA renewal
- RNA Program
Email us today!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes